Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Let God Let God by Life

I am renewed by the radiant life of God.
 
Images of plants or roots pushing through concrete are visual reminders that life is energy. That same desire to persevere fills me. No matter how the world around me changes, an unchanging perfection lies beyond that which I can see. Life is always triumphant! I open up into the healing flow that is coursing through my body and mind, energizing and renewing me. This inner source is the truth of my being. My body is the temple of the living God. In this truth, I relax my body, calm my mind, and release my heart into the vibration of Spirit within. I am one with the ever-renewing, ever-unfolding expression of infinite life. I am renewed, restored, and revitalized.
We look not at what can be seen but at what cannot be seen; for what can be seen is temporary, but what cannot be seen is eternal.—2 Corinthians 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment