Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Let Go Let God be the Kingdom

I hold the keys to my own prosperity.
 
An abundant life is my spiritual birthright. Yet, when I view life only through my physical senses, I see only a world with finite resources and limited possibilities. In contrast, when I place my faith in the invisible, infinite Spirit, I recognize that with God, all things truly are possible. Steeped in a heavenly consciousness, I unlock an inexhaustible storehouse of good. Whether it is financial prosperity, loving relationships, or physical/emotional/mental well-being, I give thanks for the realization that, as a child of God, I have always held the keys to my divine inheritance. With a faithful and grateful heart, I claim my entitlement to unlimited peace and prosperity.
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.—Matthew 16:19

No comments:

Post a Comment