Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 20, 2017

Let Go Let God as the Christ Presence

It is not I, but the Christ within who does the work.
 
The Christ Presence within me is the strength and power that enables me to do all things. When I remember this truth, I am free from any self-driven thought and I am able to give and receive the goodness of God. In my prayer practice, I spend time connecting with the Christ Presence within. In these quiet times I am empowered to be positive with myself and others. My upbeat attitude shapes my life and affects change for good. By allowing free expression of my inner Christ, I experience life with a sense of wonder and awe. I invite joy to live in my heart and flow from me to others. I let the Christ Presence work in and through me, and my life is filled with innumerable blessings.
The glory that you have given me I have given them, so that they may be one, as we are one.—John 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment