Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Let Go Let God in Healing

I am the breath of Spirit, the expression of perfect life.
 
My breath is the very life force within me. When I breathe in, my lungs expand, my blood is oxygenated, and I am infused with energy. Breathing out, my body releases carbon dioxide that it no longer needs, cleansing me throughout. This incredible process has been repeating itself since I was born. I focus on my breath, giving thanks for the divine life force within. I breathe deeply, filling my lungs with this healing life. As I inhale, I affirm, I am whole and well, and hold that thought and my breath for a few seconds. I slowly and gently exhale, affirming: Thank You, God. Through this exercise, I feel cleansed and purified, ready to face the day with renewed energy and vitality.
The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.—Job 33:4

No comments:

Post a Comment