Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Let Go Let Go Bless All Creatures

I give thanks for the diversity of all God’s creatures.
 
Animals are a vital, living part of the ecosystem. When I consider the thousands of species that inhabit the world, I am both amazed and grateful. I can learn a great deal about the animal kingdom as I watch how they interact. A mother bird instinctively builds a nest to protect her young. Elephants comfort one another when a member of the herd passes. I share in the joy of watching dogs wag their tails in excitement. I, too, am one of God’s creations, and as such, I recognize the Divine in all living beings. As a member of this ecosystem, I have an obligation to do my part in protecting my animal friends through awareness and support.
And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind: cattle and creeping things and wild animals of the earth of every kind.”—Genesis 1:24

No comments:

Post a Comment