Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Let Go Let God Appreciate Blessings Received

I am blessed beyond measure.
 
Rather than wait for a specific holiday to express gratitude, I pause throughout my day to reflect with deep appreciation on the blessings I receive. A beautiful sunrise is a reminder that the essence of God-life within also surrounds me, and I know that I am blessed. I share my gifts in the company of others and know that I am blessed. I connect and laugh with friends, smile at strangers, lend a hand when needed. With every breath I nourish my body temple with healthy food and positive thoughts. I know that I am blessed. Aware of the gifts I have received, I anticipate the abundant good that continues to flow, day after day. I am blessed beyond measure with God’s abundance.
You bestow on him blessings forever; you make him glad with the joy of your presence.—Psalm 21:6

No comments:

Post a Comment