Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 29, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

When I pray for others, I envision their inner light of God shining through.
 
Loved ones may physically be miles away from me, but they are forever in my heart. So when I remember them in my prayers, I do not start with a thought of worry. Rather, I begin my prayer by acknowledging that the Christ Presence within them is a part of my Christ Self. Despite being apart, we are one in the presence of God. I see my dear ones standing in the Truth of who they are. If they are facing difficulties, I pray that they remain open to the nurturing presence of God-life within that strengthens and guides. Wherever they may be, each soul can accept the flow of divinity. Each person is one with God’s presence and love, and one with me in Spirit. I simply affirm this Truth when I pray.

For ‘In him we live and move and have our being’; as even some of your own poets have said, ‘For we too are his offspring.’—Acts 17:28

No comments:

Post a Comment