Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 18, 2017

Let Go Let God for Guidance

I walk a path of divine light and wisdom.
 
My life’s journey is never made alone, for I am one with God wherever I am and in all my interactions with others. Everywhere I go and in everything I do, I do so in the light of God. My divine connection opens me to new ideas and experiences. My role is to be aware of and receptive to them. Rather than waking up still carrying concerns from the previous day, I choose to awaken with a peaceful heart, expecting blessings to come my way. I see divinity in the smile of a stranger and the leaves on the trees. I feel it in the warmth of the sun, the touch of a loved one’s hand. I experience it in the appreciation of a friend and in the assurance that God is with me. One with God, I walk a path of light and wisdom.
Rise up, walk through the length and the breadth of the land, for I will give it to you.—Genesis 13:17

No comments:

Post a Comment