Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Let Go Let God with a Cheerful Heart

I choose the lighter, brighter way.
 
The “Peace Prayer” attributed to St. Francis presents a series of dualistic couplets: “... Where there is hatred, let me sow love. Where there is injury, pardon ... ” and on. The prayer uses opposing principles to illustrate guiding truths. I have the power to choose cheerfulness instead of gloom, so I choose the attitude that reflects Spirit within. I can be the bright smiling one, the warm hugger, or the friendly greeter. When I share my cheerful heart with the world, I act as a change agent for good. I carry the force that turns the tide for the better and brightens others’ life experience. My light-hearted outlook fills the world around me with greater joy. I choose the lighter, brighter way.

A cheerful heart is a good medicine, but a downcast spirit dries up the bones.—Proverbs 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment