Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Let Go Let God as Patience

Aligned with God Mind, I embody infinite patience.
 
If I have an important event or meeting on my schedule, I may feel anxious or concerned. When these feelings arise, I acknowledge them and then remind myself that nothing can delay or obstruct the perfect unfoldment of my life. Taking a deep breath, I pause to pray. In prayer, I acknowledge that I live and move and have my being within the infinite mind of God. As I become conscious of my oneness with Divine Mind, I readily release any fears about the future and become fully present and focused on the now. With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a divine order underlying all life. Regardless of outer appearances, every person and event is conspiring toward my highest good.
Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer.—Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment