Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 15, 2017

Let Go Let God through Healing

Divine life restores my body to its natural state of wholeness.
 
Anytime I feel less than well, I pause, become still, and quiet my mind. In prayer, I remember that I am God’s beloved child. I know deep within me that my true state of being is health and wholeness. Silently I affirm: Divine life restores my body to its natural state of wholeness. I relax further as divine life energy blesses every cell of my body. As I remember the truth of my divine inheritance, a spiritual pattern of perfection acts upon my body to restore it to its natural state of wholeness. Every cell and every tissue is invigorated, renewed, and restored. I am energized by the divine life of God. I affirm wholeness and love throughout my body, and my innate wellness is revealed. Divine life and energy radiate through me now.

For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.—Psalm 36:9

No comments:

Post a Comment