Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Let Go Let God as a New Day

My creative power enables me to create a new day whenever I choose.
 
A day that starts from a place of peace and order will often stay that way. Likewise, a day that begins in anxiety and fear may continue to expand upon those negative energies unless I change my outlook. I can accept the day I’m given or I can change my viewpoint. The concept of time enables us to measure, plan, and relate to each other in important ways. As an expression of infinite Spirit, however, I am not bound by human-made limitations. At any time, I can declare a negative day complete and begin again, no matter what clocks or calendars may read. My creative power enables me to create a new day whenever I choose.

This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.—Psalm 118:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment