Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Let Go Let God Affirm

I celebrate the inexhaustible power of Spirit.
 
I rejoice in this fundamental principle of life: There is only one power and one presence active in the Universe. This divine power is invisible and invincible. It expresses in, through, and as me. It operates unfailingly in service to the highest good of all. Faithfully affirming such spiritual truths does not mean ignoring everyday life circumstances. Instead, I am able to fully reflect on and contemplate the facts of any situation without feeling defeated or resigned. No matter how vast a challenge might appear, I know that, in reality, absolutely nothing is outside the all-loving power and presence of Spirit. In this awareness, I am empowered to meet life with boundless hope and compassion. I celebrate the inexhaustible power of Spirit.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power.—Ephesians 6:10

No comments:

Post a Comment