Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 30, 2019

Let Go Let God from a Higher Perspective

My answers are revealed from a higher, spiritual perspective.
 
When I rise into spiritual understanding, I gain a different perspective. From a lower, limited viewpoint, it may seem I do not know how to solve a problem. But from a higher point of view, I can always see a way around it. I need to “come up higher.” Emmet Fox wrote that the solution to a difficult problem is to take my attention off of it and focus on God. Spirit is the solution to every problem. Releasing my concerns to my indwelling higher power affirms my oneness with God. As I refocus my awareness onto the Divine, I find that I overcome every problem harmoniously and effectively. My answers are revealed from a higher, spiritual perspective.

Lift up your heads, O gates! and be lifted up, O ancient doors! that the King of glory may come in.—Psalm 24:7

No comments:

Post a Comment