Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 15, 2019

Let Go Let God Be Divine Love

I am a channel through which divine love flows.
 
In any of my relationships, it serves me well to remember that the love I am experiencing on a human level is not the same as in the spiritual realm. Love on a human level can be fleeting, while divine love is unconditional, eternal. Whether or not someone believes in it or calls upon it, divine love continues to be. Winifred Wilkinson Hausmann wrote, “It is love that looks past appearances to behold the Truth of being. It is love that enables us to live in harmony with all our universe. It is love that heals, prospers, attracts, holds, and makes real the good ideas. And divine love is the greatest power for protection in the universe.” Knowing that God’s spirit of love is part of who I am gives me a sense of spiritual purpose with everything I do.

Love is patient; love is kind.—1 Corinthians 13:4

No comments:

Post a Comment