Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Let Go Let God as Wholeness

I am a whole and healthy expression of Spirit.
 
Appearances are temporary impressions and not an accurate picture of who I am. If I am facing a health challenge, I bless my body for the restorative powers that have their source within me in the life of God. Despite any outer appearances, wholeness and strength of mind are the truth of me. I am a product of divine life, and I connect with this spiritual essence through prayer and meditation. In moments of quiet reflection, I turn within to this inner wellspring of healing and feel the energizing flow of God’s perfect life in and through my body. This life is continually flowing, bringing health and healing to every part of my being. My heart beats with the rhythm and harmony of God; my cells vibrate with the energy of life.

Then your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly.—Isaiah 58:8

No comments:

Post a Comment