Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 22, 2019

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

When I establish peace in my life, I create peace in the world.
 
Every time I exhibit patience and understanding rather than react to circumstances, I contribute to peace. I know that what I give my energy to only expands, so I choose to look for ways to express harmony in my immediate surroundings. If someone seems contentious, I do not automatically decide it is my responsibility to set them straight. Instead, I listen to what he or she says in order to understand his or her point of view. Even if I do not agree with that person, I have acted with respect and integrity. Everyone who has strong viewpoints also has reasons for their opinions. Only by seeking to understand another can I aid in bringing about peace. When I establish peace in my life, I create peace in the world.

In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!—John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment