Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Let Go Let God in Relationships

I express peace, joy, and love in my relationships.
 
Love is the only power in the universe. As the unconditional, free flow of divine love surrounds, comforts, fulfills, and sustains me, I know that I am loved, now and always. All people are spiritual beings, created in the image and likeness of divine love. Whether or not we are aware of it, our very nature is love. I love myself, just as I am, for there is no one in the world exactly like me. I am unique, spiritually whole, perfect, and complete. I love all that I am, for all that I am is spiritual substance. Today I pause and remember the words of Jesus, “You are the light of the world.” From that root awareness, I lovingly allow the light in me to shine for all. Kindness comes naturally to me and flows effortlessly through me. I express my highest and best self.

You are the light of the world.—Matthew 5:14

No comments:

Post a Comment