Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Let Go Let God with Assurance

All things are possible through the ageless omnipotence of my sacred Self.
 
The apostle Paul frequently wrote of the pain and suffering he endured in the course of his missionary travels. He described his difficulties not as complaints, but to emphasize his certainty that the ultimate glory of Christ mind is infinitely greater than mortal limitations. “I consider that the sufferings of this present time,” he wrote in Romans 8:18, “are not worth comparing with the glory about to be revealed to us.” That same spiritual certainty moves me through my day. My intentions may not be revealed, my body and mind may seem intent on emphasizing obstacles and fears. Still, I move gratefully forward, knowing that nothing can affect the spiritual power that is my true identity.

I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory about to be revealed to us.—Romans 8:18

No comments:

Post a Comment