Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Let Go Let God with Zeal

I have a zest for living, an enthusiasm for life!
 
My passion for life bubbles forth to uplift and enliven those around me. When I am filled with spiritual zeal, it shines forth from me as courage, determination, and purpose. I look forward to each new day with eager anticipation, knowing the spirit of God directs my course. There are no seeming mountains I cannot climb, no terrain I cannot traverse. As challenges come about, I decide to see them as opportunities to demonstrate the power of God in my life and in all that I do. I take care to share my spirit in ways that include and encourage others, while not overpowering them with my energy. I am motivated and invigorated to take positive steps toward being the best expression of God I can be.

Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment