Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Let Go Let God Imagine

I imagine new and positive possibilities for my life.
 
Hebrew scriptures share this reminder, “Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.” When I imagine the unlimited possibilities available to me, I also consider the words Jesus shared, “Whoever ... does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him.” Imagination in my consciousness triggers ideas; but it is through the loving energy of my heart that what I imagine becomes part of my life experience. Imagination continually opens doors of new possibilities, transforming today’s vision into tomorrow’s adventure. My heart-centered belief in my oneness with the divine power of creation ensures that my life will grow and expand in beautiful ways.

Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.—Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment