Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 28, 2019

Let Go Let God Visualize Healing

The light of God energizes and harmonizes every cell of my body.

I take this time to lift my consciousness into the higher realms of healing. I know that a higher thought, held with persistence, will always overcome a lesser idea. When I focus on my innate wholeness, I experience a dynamic influx of divine life and power. I rise into this healing light utilizing my creative visualization. Where there is a healing need, I visualize the light of God illuminating my body, energizing and harmonizing every cell. The divine pattern for perfection is now working in and through every function of my physical temple. My immune system is recharged and revitalized. Every system of my body aligns with the divine idea of wholeness. I am healed!

The faith that is through Jesus has given him this perfect health in the presence of all of you.—Acts 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment