Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Let Go Let God Bless Life

I bless the life I have been given.
 
Every fiber of my being exudes a life force. There is a divine intelligence within me. If I cut my finger, I do not need to tell the various blood cells and platelets what to do to bring about healing. The brilliance of life accommodates and supports me in ways I cannot even imagine. Life is a gift. I give back by using my life to exhibit peace, love, joy, creativity, and support for all life. Each day I take a few moments to bless my physical body and my ability to make a positive difference in this world. I bless my spiritual awareness, knowing that my life is inner-directed. I bless all others with whom I am connected for their part in contributing to my life, as I seek to contribute to theirs.

For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.—Psalm 36:9

No comments:

Post a Comment