Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Let Go Let God Contribute to World Peace

With body, mind, and spirit, I contribute to world peace.
 
World peace begins within each individual. I deeply believe that my thoughts and prayers make a difference in the world. I join with others in my place of worship, my neighborhood, and across the globe as we envision peace. Feeling peace relaxes my body and brings my heart a sense of calm. I envision peace as a reality I can believe in. I trust divine ideas are flowing and being recognized by all who can contribute to world peace. If I find myself worrying, I am misusing my imagination. Instead I envision the most positive circumstances I can conceive. I breathe deeply and feel my connection with God. With body, mind, and spirit, I contribute to world peace.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.—Matthew 5:9

No comments:

Post a Comment