Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Let Go Let God have Faith

I have faith I can handle whatever comes.
 
Faith is not simply my belief that everything will turn out all right, although that idea comforts me. My faith is deeper because I can understand and use divine laws in any situation. Knowing God is all there is, I shift my beliefs to a more positive point of view. I rely on my own divine nature, the Christ energy within me, to propel me into each next step even when I can’t see the full path ahead. I develop faith in myself and my ability to make wise choices. No matter what I may face in the future, I have faith I can handle it. Nothing less than the power of God is behind my decisions, and I have an opportunity to express the Divine in every choice I make.

For whatever is born of God conquers the world. And this is the victory that conquers the world, our faith.—1 John 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment