Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, July 21, 2019

Let Go Let God There is Time Enough

I have time, faith, and strength enough to do what needs to be done by me.
 
As I look forward to all I plan to accomplish today, I seek guidance in prayer. God’s peace quiets my mind, calms my emotions, and relaxes my body. Prayer quickens my divine faculties of love, wisdom, understanding, and order. I am guided to organize my time in a way that allows me to fulfill important commitments, contribute to my own and others’ spiritual growth, and provide the physical activity and rest my body needs. Divinely guided, I also recognize and release activities that do not contribute to my highest good. I feel God’s guiding presence as my day unfolds in divine order. I affirm: I have time, faith, and strength enough to do the things that need to be done by me.

The clever do all things intelligently.—Proverbs 13:16

No comments:

Post a Comment