Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, July 1, 2019

Let Go Let God Transform this New Day

My inner light shines forth and transforms the darkness.
 
The rising sun marks the change from night to a new day as light slowly infuses and transforms the darkness. What once appeared in the shadows is gently brought into the light, reminding me that the light of God within dissolves all darkness. I can’t control other people or circumstances, but I know that in the midst of darkness I can always access the light within me. In any moment when I feel afraid or gloomy, I can experience the transformative power of a new day. I am nothing less than the light of God, created with a divine image and likeness. Just as the sun rises without fail, I can overcome the darkness within and around me by bringing forth my inner light.

The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not overcome it.—John 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment