Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

I gratefully recognize the order and harmony of the universe.
 
Charles Fillmore said, “Order is the first law of the universe.” Taking this statement to heart, I begin to recognize and accept the natural order of the world around me. Just as the seasons unfold in sequence and the planets remain in orbit, I can live in a world of order. I call upon this divine attribute, this part of my God-self, to organize and balance my life. I find myself relaxing into the circle of life. I eat and drink mindfully to sustain my body temple. I affirm and appreciate that all my faculties are in order. I release any clutter in my environment. I allow events to unfold naturally. Aligning with the order inherent in all things, I affirm: I gratefully recognize the order and harmony of the universe.

But all things should be done decently and in order.—1 Corinthians 14:40

No comments:

Post a Comment