Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Let Go Let God Accept Inner Peace

I Find Peace In Self-Compassion. 

One of the most precious gifts of inner peace is living in harmony with myself. When I lovingly accept myself just as I am and extend grace and compassion inward, I feel calm and content. As I grow in self-understanding and live more fully from my spiritual nature, I am increasingly aware of the unconditional love of God, which helps me find grace. Seeing myself as a child of God shows me my truest self and fills me with deep and abiding peace. My self-talk is positive and affirming. I am kind and gentle with myself, at ease in my own company, and forgiving and compassionate when I stumble. I am at peace.

By the tender mercy of our God, the dawn from on high will break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.—Luke 1:78-79

No comments:

Post a Comment