Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Let Go Let God Create World Peace

I Am Creating A Peaceful World. 

Everything I think, say, and do helps bring about peace in the world. This sacred responsibility I feel toward all people encourages me to make my words and actions positive and uplifting. As I focus on day-to-day life, I may lose sight of my ability to truly contribute to world peace. After all, I am just one person. How can I possibly affect the entire planet? Yet I know the power of cultivating a consciousness of peace and how many other people it can touch. My words and actions create a ripple effect that reaches far beyond me. To that end, I bring a peaceful bearing to every area of my life. I have the power to change the world for the better by being an expression of God’s peace and serenity.

The Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.—Numbers 6:26

No comments:

Post a Comment