Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 20, 2021

Let Go Let God Pray For Others

Praying For Others Empowers Me. 

When I feel called to help ease another’s burdens, praying for them gives me a powerful sense of purpose. Instead of fretting or wishing I could do something, I turn within and pray. I set aside my worries, wishes, and wants for others. I relax and release my will as I surrender to the peace and perfection of God. Holding each dear one in my heart, I envision each enfolded in serenity. In my mind’s eye, I behold them moving toward perfect outcomes, comforted and guided with each step. It is my honor to know for them the strength and power to walk their paths with faith and in harmony. Quiet joy and deep peace fill me each time I enfold others in prayer.

First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone.—1 Timothy 2:1

No comments:

Post a Comment