Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Let Go Let God Receive Guidance

I Open My Mind And Heart To Receive My Guidance. 

Sometimes I have insisted on figuring things out for myself rather than asking for anyone’s help. Over the years, I have learned the value of asking for guidance and sharing what I’ve learned when others ask me. As we exchange ideas, we may tap into a higher wisdom that had not been apparent to either of us alone. This higher wisdom is not outside myself. It is a still, small voice, mine to call upon at any time. I am always able to ask for guidance to show me the way forward. I access my inner guidance by opening my mind and heart in prayer. Then I watch and listen, remembering that divine guidance may come in a familiar way or perhaps in an unexpected way that will surprise and delight me.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.—Isaiah 55:9

No comments:

Post a Comment