Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Let Go Let God Expand Horizons

With A Full Heart And Open Mind, I Expand My Horizons. 

The road that leads to my best and most meaningful life may lie in uncharted territory on the other side of all I have ever known. I trust that the urge to grow and explore is divinely inspired, and with faith and courage I follow guidance when it prompts me to seek new horizons. When I am to begin a journey of discovery, I reflect on my life so far and all I still wish to do and become. I ground myself in the comforting knowledge that, no matter the terrain before me, with God my steps are assured. I spot vistas ahead and am filled with gratitude and wonder as my horizons expand and new opportunities arrive.

When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth.—Genesis 9:16

No comments:

Post a Comment