Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Let Go Let God Be Lighthearted

I Have A Cheerful Outlook And A Lighthearted Spirit. 

Like sunlight breaking through the clouds, lighthearted moments break through any boredom or tension I may be feeling to bring a lilt to my day. My cheerful outlook amplifies my appreciation of blessings large and small. I notice wonders of happiness, beauty, and insight that build in my memories throughout the day. It may be hearing my favorite songs, seeing a beautiful bird in flight, or sharing a delicious meal with family and friends. The tone of my day reflects my inner world. I commit to lighthearted living and hold fast to my faith that God is expressing through me and everyone. I encounter beauty, grace, and ease everywhere I go. With ever-deepening trust, I am free to smile, laugh, and enjoy being lighthearted.

A glad heart makes a cheerful countenance.—Proverbs 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment