Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Let Go Let God Share Prosperity

I Enrich My Prosperous Life By Sharing My Good. 

Prosperity is not for me alone. From my treasure to my possessions to my life experience, all the things I have done and learned deepen in value when I seek to bless others. Bounty increases through sharing. No matter its worldly value, any gift is an act of faith reflecting my belief in the circulation of God’s goodness. I express faith through generosity and a consciousness of prosperity. My time and attention are among the greatest gifts I have to share. I cultivate the richness of life by practicing gratitude, giving, and receiving. With a willing and grateful heart, I am a joyful participant in circulating abundance.

Taking the five loaves and the two fish, he looked up to heaven, and blessed and broke the loaves, and gave them to the disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds.—Matthew 14:19

No comments:

Post a Comment