Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Let Go Let God Forgive

Releasing The Past, I Learn And Grow By Forgiving. 

Today I forgive my past mistakes and missteps. Throughout my life, I have learned and grown in God. Even experiences that I may have considered hurtful still have helped me grow. Many of my more unpleasant experiences have contributed to my soul’s evolution. With compassionate love for myself, I forgive and bless the past. This is a powerful part of my heart’s healing. Mere willingness to forgive sets in motion the steps that will lead to healing. Time spent in quiet reflection and accepting support from others move me in that direction. When my heart is one with the compassionate heart of God, I progress along the healing journey of forgiveness.

Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ has forgiven you.—Ephesians 4:32

No comments:

Post a Comment