Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Free

I Am Free In The Christ Within.

So many times in my life I have longed for freedom. I may have thought if only one situation or another had been different, if someone had given me something I wanted or needed, then I could be free. As I have grown spiritually, my understanding of freedom has evolved. I see freedom as an aspect of my divine inheritance. I do not need anyone to give it to me, and I feel blessed to realize no one and nothing can take it away. Today I proclaim my freedom through the power of the Christ within. The light of God shines from within, freeing me from the shackles of limitation. No matter the obstacle or setback, I am spiritually free to choose my response, use my divine gifts, and chart a new course. 

For freedom Christ has set us free. Stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.—Galatians 5:1

No comments:

Post a Comment