Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Let Go Let God Claim Inner Peace

Centered In The Divine Presence Within, I Claim Perfect Peace.

On the night before his crucifixion, Jesus spoke reassuring words to his disciples. Then, before moving to the place where he would be arrested, Jesus prayed for them and all who would accept his message through their teaching. Facing a painful death, Jesus remained centered in peace. The peace Jesus knew in that moment was rooted in his awareness that nothing, not even the agony of crucifixion, could separate him from the love, strength, and power of the divine presence, alive within him just as it is alive within me. Realizing my spiritual birthright, believing I will know its richness when my mind and heart accept it willingly, I embrace the divine presence and know the perfect peace of God. 

I am not alone because the Father is with me.—John 16:32

No comments:

Post a Comment