Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, March 22, 2024

Let Go Let God Be Invigorating

Being Fully Present Is Invigorating.

It can be so tempting to divide my attention, to try to do several things at once. But rather than increasing my efficiency, multitasking actually fritters away my energy and focus. Today I give my full attention to all I choose to do. I find time expands and I move quickly through each task. My focus is sharp, and my energy builds until I feel invigorated. This fresh, enlivening energy is divine life flowing through me. It is the inspiration I feel when I am fully immersed in what I am doing. It is the zeal that inspires me to get started and the life that keeps me going. No longer struggling with divided attention, I am invigorated. I am focused, fully present, and energetic. 

Abide in me as I abide in you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit by itself unless it abides in the vine, neither can you unless you abide in me.—John 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment