Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Let Go Let God Stand In Faith

Between Endings And Beginnings, I Stand Firm In Faith.

The day after Jesus was crucified and the day before his resurrection surely was dark and disorienting for all those who were bereft and overcome with sadness over the death of their beloved teacher. What could they do as they were coping with their feelings, wondering what the future might hold? They could not know the next day would bring Jesus’ resurrection. They could only take comfort in their faith in God’s presence and the belief better days were ahead. When I am in that strange, bewildering place between endings and beginnings, I lean upon my faith. God is the one presence and power, within and all around me. I affirm the goodness and grace of God, trusting in the power of new beginnings and my ability to rise again. 

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.—Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment