Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 4, 2024

Let Go Let God Understand

Honoring Our Shared Divinity, I Seek To Understand Others.

When I need to express myself, it’s important to me to feel understood. I don’t need those with whom I’m sharing my thoughts to agree with me, but I feel valued when they consider my point of view and honor my feelings. This awareness reminds me to be empathetic toward others who wish to share their views with me. Even if I don’t agree, I listen with an open mind and soft heart, seeking to understand. I keep our shared divinity in mind. Our connection has its roots in God. If communication is strained or difficult, I remain steadfast in seeing beyond conflict as I open my heart to a fellow divine being. I am compassionate, sharing my divine gift of understanding with kindness and patience. 

My mouth shall speak wisdom; the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.—Psalm 49:3

No comments:

Post a Comment