Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Let Go Let God Choose Positive Thoughts

My Positive Thoughts Color My Life.

Perhaps my most precious freedom is the ability to choose my thoughts. Understanding how my consciously held thoughts become my reality, I use them as the building blocks that shape my life. I wisely wield the creative power of my mind by choosing empowering thoughts that affirm my spiritual identity and divine gifts. I speak words of love and harmony, strength and resilience. As I do, I discover increased ease, grace, and bliss in my life. Should I find myself in undesirable circumstances, I turn to my thoughts, thinking and speaking words of affirmation and truth. My thoughts are the key to abundant, joyful living. 

Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable … think about these things.—Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment