Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 25, 2024

Let Go Let God Trust Guidance

I Trust And Follow Divine Guidance.

Not all callings feel logical or make sense. Sometimes I feel called to do something I would not consciously choose, yet I feel I have no real choice. Other times I may feel called to follow an unlikely path. In these moments I place my attention on the world beyond my senses. I pay attention to my guidance, which directs not only my steps but also my heart. At these times, I remember Jesus and the trust he demonstrated as he followed his calling during Holy Week. He might have preferred a different way for himself, yet he trusted he was being called to follow a higher path. I heed my guidance the way Jesus heeded his. Wherever I am led, I follow. However I am called, I answer. Whatever I do, I trust God. 

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.—Psalm 119:105

No comments:

Post a Comment