Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Let Go Let God Reach

Trusting In God, I Can Reach For Comfort And Strength.

My dreams and aspirations may change as I grow and evolve, but one thing remains constant: Each time I seek to achieve something, I have to reach for it. Sometimes I reach outside myself as I pursue opportunities, stretching toward new heights and learning new things. I may reach for others to grow in community and friendships, sharing common interests and giving and receiving social support. Other times, I reach inside myself for greater self-awareness, undertaking an inner exploration of discovery, seeking a greater understanding of myself as a divine being. This journey of self-discovery may feel daunting, but I trust it will lead me to a fuller experience of myself and a deeper relationship with God. 

I press on toward the goal for the prize of the heavenly call of God in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 3:14

No comments:

Post a Comment