Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Let Go Let God Perceive Joy

Even During Life's Darkest Moments, The Light Of Joy Glows In My Heart.

My indwelling joy transcends time and circumstance. Even during life’s inevitable low points, joy is part of me. When I grieve the loss of people who have been dear to me, my heart is lifted by thoughts of loving moments we have shared. These memories are mine forever, and I trust they will remain with my dear ones in their ongoing journey. Like a votive candle burning in a sanctuary, joy is a constant, quiet reminder of God’s presence. Knowing I am one in God with everyone I have loved helps me perceive the light of joy glowing more and more brilliantly. Although I may sometimes feel frustration or sadness as circumstances change, I have faith those feelings will pass. Nothing can extinguish the light of joy in my heart. 

Weeping may linger for the night, but joy comes with the morning.—Psalm 30:5

No comments:

Post a Comment