Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 11, 2024

Let Go Let God Shine

Throughout The Seasons Of Life, I Shine The Light Of God.

As I live my values of faith, peace, love, and joy, they radiate from me into the world. Like a glowing lantern, I bring forth the light of God. But sometimes I can lose touch with my brightness, and other times I may be unable to access it at all. Darkness occasionally descends along each person’s spiritual journey. Even if my light feels dimmed, it still shines. I keep the faith by believing in the light of God and trusting I will shine it brightly once again. I focus on the things of Spirit, knowing I am never alone. Lovingly and with self-compassion, I remove obstacles of fear and judgment that dim my light, trusting I will continue to live my faith, peace, love, and joy. 

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven.—Matthew 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment