Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Let Go Let God Trust in Divine Order

I trust in the process of life.
 
In nature, all things have a purpose. I may not enjoy thunderstorms or damp, chilly days, but I appreciate why they are important and necessary. I trust in the process of life. In areas with seasonal weather, the earth transforms annually from a landscape lush with life to a scene that appears barren. Yet I know that the deterioration and decay of fall and winter lead to the birth of new life. Contrary to surface appearances, divine order is actively at work. I trust in the process of life. All things have a purpose. Divine order exists in all things, even when I cannot understand. I may see things in my life that look barren and dead, but I can trust that beneath the stillness lies the promise of new life.

You have made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows its time for setting.—Psalm 104:19

No comments:

Post a Comment