Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 25, 2016

Let Go, Let God

I let go and open my heart to the healing goodness of God.
 
When I let go and let God, I make a fresh start. To do this, I release any anxiety. If I am feeling low, my attitude reflects and attracts that negativity. So I let go. I trust in God. I forgive anything that may be preventing me from experiencing this new life of joy and contentment. The more willing I am to let go, the greater capacity I have for love. I dedicate this day as a blessed opportunity to let God’s love flow through my being, preparing me to receive abundant blessings in my life. I also release any fears that I may be holding, allowing the love of God to wash away all cares or concerns. I see these burdens lifted, making more room for new opportunities to experience a more peaceful, joyous life. My heart is full of gratitude as I fully rely on God.
Beloved, we are God’s children now.—1 John 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment