Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Let Go Let God with Faith

I live in steadfast faith knowing that my needs will be met. 
 
Today begins the Advent season, a time when I am reminded of the unlimited capacity to experience the presence of God within. With faith, I hold the keys to the kingdom that opens all doors to a full and joy-filled life. Even though I have faith, I may need to call upon patience or strength as I wait for a door to open. I may need to apply wisdom and understanding while making an important decision. Perhaps I will be guided to demonstrate unconditional love or conscious generosity. My answers come to me naturally and easily. Any assistance needed becomes available; any divine idea comes my way with clarity. As I move through the Advent season, I do so with excitement, with love, and with great faith.
 
Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong.—1 Corinthians 16:13

No comments:

Post a Comment