Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Let Go Let God Promote World Peace

I behold the Christ in all people and envision peace throughout the world.
 
World peace begins with me when I behold the Christ in all people, not just a select few. I begin by recognizing and honoring that there are many paths to God. The Christ within is common to each and all, even if by a different name. The Christ within is my spiritual essence, my connection with Spirit. Through awareness of this spiritual truth, all things are possible. I use my imagination and my faith to envision peace and to see peace being demonstrated in and between all countries, all people. I do my part to promote peace. Within my relationships I speak words that promote calmness and acceptance of others. I exhibit patience. I extend kindness to strangers. I forgive easily, and I am at peace.

Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.—Romans 14:19

No comments:

Post a Comment